Sunday, March 25, 2007

Taking A Turn......



It's been a whirlwind these last couple of weeks & this week isn't going to be any different. My deadlines for the contests are looming & I'm working to get everything completed in time. No pictures until I find out whether I made the cut or not.


I also have an appt. this week to find out about possibly teaching a class. I can hardly wait!! This is conference week for the kids & that's always interesting & my sister & I are going to see about taking a class in painting on fabric.


I just want to check in & let you all know that I haven't forgotten about ya!


I have another book recommendation. THE FOUR AGREEMENTS.......I read this several years ago but I just finished it again & it's definetly worth the read.....if you want to take steps to change how your life is going. Change isn't always easy but in most cases it's for the best. Step out of your comfort zone & see what's out there.

I'm also trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I think out of all the things I'm doing that is the hardest. There is a cool website called Sparkpeople.com, it's all about living a healthier life & lifestyle. There is tons of information on this site for people who want to lose weight or just get healthy. It's very cool & FREE!!

I have a few things up for auction on all of my sites. Check it out if you have the time.

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: