Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Good Morning!

I hope all is well with everyone. This has been a bumpy couple weeks for us and we are just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It wasn't serious but definately had the potential to mess some things up. I can't talk about it online but it goes something like "life is what happens while your making plans".

All is good now & things have been busy. I went to a bead show with my Mom last weekend & if I had .......ooh......about $500 or so I could have done some serious bead shopping. Needless to say I was in heaven just looking & touching. We are planning to go to a larger one at the end of the month. There are two going on, one North & one South. We haven't decided which yet.

I'm in the process of getting ready to enter two major bead/jewelry contests. Both end around the beginning of April. I have one entry almost ready & a couple more in the works. Even to be a finalist in these is a big accomplishment so I'll just have to see how it goes.

My glass has taken the backburner at the moment. I have a few things I need to get up but mostly I'm trying to clear the house with the clothes & such that are taking up space & also get my taxes & paperwork done.

Remember me saying I wanted to teach a class?? Well, that may come true in the next couple of months. I'll keep you posted.

On the weather front the kids got another snow day last week, yesterday it was almost 70 and today we're back to the usual rain.......I think Mother Nature is laughing her head off right now.

Time for me to go get more done......hopefully pictures of something tomorrow.

No comments: