Monday, April 02, 2007

Just When You Thought Winter Was Over...

Woke up to about an inch of snow on the ground this morning, thankfully it's melting as fast as it came. The kids are on Spring break this week so it didn't make a difference as far as school goes.

Last week my sister & I went over to our Mom's and worked on some one-stroke painting. It was a blast! Pictures later.....

I'm supposed to be teaching a class at the local craft store next month & I'm still working to meet the deadlines for the beading contests.

And we went bowling for a late present to my 12 year old son over the weekend. What fun!! Unlimited bowling for 2 hours. My legs & arm sure felt it the next day.

I have to work on taking lots of pictures of what's up these days but today is not the day for that. The tax deadline is fast approaching & today I'm going to work on getting it done.

Enjoy your Monday!!

No comments: