Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Count Down.....

Those final count down days are here. The kids love it! Christmas is now within reach.

I have been pretty busy & in the middle of it. I have shaved my head! Actually me and 2 of my sisters have shaved our heads. It's in support of our Mom, since her brain surgery. One sister is buying wigs but I think I'm going to stick with hats & scarves. I have to tell you that finding the older (square) scarves is proving a bit difficult & I have taken to cruising ebay (not like I don't spend enough time there already) looking for them. I haven't won any lots yet but I'm hopeful. In the meantime I think I'm going to have to sew a couple. I have plenty of fabric for it without having to make a trip to JoAnne's. I'm also going to be checking out the thrift stores for them when I have the time.

Yes, you get to see pictures too. I'm not one much to post pictures but I think in this case it's important. So without further ado....the bottom picture is my Mom in the middle, me on the left of my Mom, one sister (Cheron) on the far right, her girlfriend (Jessie)is next to her in the middle of Mom and her & my other sister (Cheryl) in the wheelchair, next to me. Got it....??





I still have lots to do between now & Christmas. Check out my glass auctions when you have time.

Happy Holidays!!!
~Charlotte~

No comments: