Monday, July 24, 2006

Sweat!

They are now saying we won't be cooling off untill next week. I need to start getting up earlier to squeeze in some lampwork befor it starts scorching. Yesterday I worked up a sweat giving buzzes to the boys. Today I wan't to get in some clay work. We went down to our shop and dug up this big fan we've had for awhile. It helps curculate the warm air and it did help to cool it off a little faster after nightfall. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut with it so hot but I'm working on getting out of the that today. Jimmy keeps talking about AC but in this mobile it just isn't worth it. When we get around to building a new house we will have it installed but in the meantime we'll just have to wait. It isn't exactly hot here year around so it's not a neccesity.

Can you tell I'm just rambling today. I think it's the heat. Sorry about that. I'll stop dragging this out for the day & try to get back here tonight with something a little more interesting.

No comments: