Friday, August 26, 2011

Sorry, A Little Interruption.........

I did a little fill in for a week delivering Auto Parts for a friend, and preparations are beginning for the boys to get back to school. I have a couple of projects going, but the friendship bracelets have gone by the wayside, for the moment. The weather is finally nice too, which doesn't make anyone want to stay inside. We've had a pretty, um, un-sunny Summer, literally not more than a day or two of sun, then the rain returns, for long stretches. Right now we are on a streak of nice weather, and we haven't had any (streaks) since the start of Spring, much less, Summer. At this point we'll take what we can get.

While doing the driving I did a bit of thinking about my next project. Shrink plastic is fun and great for the kids too. I remember doing this with liver lids when I was a kid. The possibilities are endless! Here is a kit that I own that's well worth the investment. It has jewelry projects for all age ranges, click on this link and this one too, for the smaller guys . I have a couple of things in the works, but haven't had a chance to get pictures. This weekend will be a bit busy, so expect more from me next week!

Happy Friday!

No comments: