Sunday, October 04, 2009

Things Should Be....

Returning to a somewhat normal state within the next couple of days. The illness that blew through our house, threw everyone for a loop! I'm still looking for the week I lost...oh yeah, it's underneath, cold syrup, cough drops and flu medicine.

On the October side of things we brought out the Halloween box. Yeah! Tomorrow we will begin some crafting and decorating. The only October Party thing we were up to all weekend, was on television, as in Harry Potter, Martha Stewart (Bad Things, Good Things) and any shows on Haunting.

We also helped my daughter move out today. That made me very sad but it was something that had to be done. She will be sharing an apartment down in Seattle with a room-mate. I hope all goes well, it will be her first time on her own. I just have to remember that she is only a phone call away!

No comments: