Saturday, October 28, 2006

October Rush

The end of October is fast approaching. I'm finally getting my glass work to become a regular part of my life. I finally realized that I will have to do some work on the weekends just to keep up.

Tonight we are carving pumpkins. I went and picked some up at Wal-Mart yesterday with the boys. My daughter even wanted to carve one, which surprized me since she is constantly on the go with school, debate & work.

Tomorrow we are off to a memorial for my Dads cousin. He passed away suddenly this week. It was a real shock but I think that with everything going on in his life he was running towards the light in the end. He was truely a great guy and will be missed!

The kids can hardly wait to trick-or-treat on Tuesday and it looks like the weather might just hold out. Yeah, I don't mind it being a little chilly but the rain sucks, especially when you have a little guy out there.

Well, I'm off to start my day! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight.

No comments: